- In 2012, through conversations with various wine experts in Europe, Manfredo Moretti degli Adimari, realised that there was a gap in the Alto Monferrato wine market. In an area naturally suited to wine, only a few km away from the much more famous areas of Barolo and Barbaresco he discovered that almost nobody produced the “Cru Tinella” of Barbera d’Asti Superiore.
- Tinella is the one wine that, compared to the better known Nizza, has the most restrictive specifications, requiring a further 6 months of aging in bottle in addition to the expected 18 months of which 6 in wood.
- Together with an expert winemaker and with the spirit of doing everything possible to produce the “Rolls Royce” of the Barberas, Manfredo Moretti:
- has adopted a 20% thinning policy
- invested in the most innovative technologies
The very first production of wine was exclusive to the customers of Sorì San Giovanni and Agriturismo Bricco S. Giovanni.